CCB (ASIA) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival 2018 in Hong Kong. This is start from 25 to 28 October, 2018 at Central Harbor front Event Space & Tamar Park in Hong Kong. When you visit this festival will get glass for your register. For that glass you can use as you like in wine booth for taste.
Central Harbourfront Event Space on Date:
- 25 October, 2018 Start from 7:30 – 11:30 pm
- 26 & 27 October, 2018 Start from Noon to 11:30 pm
- 28 October, 2018 Start from Noon to 10 pm
How to get there by Subway:
- From MTR Admiralty Station (Exit A) take about 10-minute walk.
- From MTR Central Station (Exit A) or MTR Hong Kong Station (Exit A2) take about 20-minute walk.
Festival Highlights are follows as:
- A vast wine selection representing established vineyards and up-and-coming producers from the major wine-producing regions of the world.
- Tap & Go International Street Eats on experience popular street food from around the world all in one place! Take your taste buds for a journey through Germany, Korea, Latin America, Singapore and Taiwan as you sample their local favorites
- Coffee Fiesta on the brand-new coffee-and-sweets zone offers specialty coffee prepared by award-winning baristas using quality beans, paired with artisan pastries ranging from cookies, cakes to waffles.
- A Night with the stars on 27 October, 2018 from 7 pm that will taste the work of Michelin-starred chefs that showcases their extraordinary culinary skills! The restaurants of the five visiting chefs as well as Man Wah and Mandarin Grill + Bar from the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong count 10 Michelin stars among them. Don’t miss this stellar collaboration, with delectable dishes paired with sommelier-selected fine wines.