This plan is use for travel around Hong Kong in three days two nights. The way of this plan start from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport), Thailand. During travel and visits use one hotel for the trip. The following plan as:
Day 1: Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport
Spend full days in
- Republic Beach bay
- Che Kung Temple
- Symphony of Lights
Day 2: Lanta Island
Spend full days in Lanta Island
- Ngong ping 360 is the longest in the world from Tung Chung island to the Ngong Ping Plain. This ride is about 25 minutes and you can see 360 degree views of Lantau Island.
- City Gateway Outlet is a source of designer clothing. There are many top brands of clothing to choose from\including accessories, baby clothes, sports shoes and home decor. Special discounted products and the basement also has a supermarket which have food, snacks, equipment, appliances and many more.
- Big Buddha at Po Lin Temple or popularly known as Lantau Big Buddha
Day 3: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Below are some sample budgets for the itinerary, excluding airfare and shopping.
- BP International hotel for 2 nights and this hotel is near subway train station.
- Cathay Pacific Airlines from hometown to Hong Kong
- Octopus card is a reusable contact stored value smart card for making electronic payments in online or offline systems in Hong Kong.