January 1st Date is the first day of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. There are 364 days remaining until the end of the year. This day is known as New Year’s Day since the day marks the beginning of the year. It is also the first day of the first quarter of the year and the first half of the year. (Wikipedia)
The Roman Republic began to use the Julian calendar – Julian calendar (Julian calendar) is the Gregorian calendar ‘s predecessor, the Roman Republic dictator Julius Caesar adopted the Egyptian Alexandria, the Greek mathematician and astronomer Suoxiqinni computing.
The death of Louis XII , the king of the Valois dynasty in France, known as the “father of the people” – Louis XII, the king of the Valois Dynasty in France (reigned from 1498 to 1515), was called the “father of the people.” He belongs to the Orleans branch of the dynasty . The title before the throne is Orleans
Hungarian poet Mindoff was born (1823-1849), originally translated as Peter Fei (Petőfi Sándor) is a patriotic poet and hero of Hungary, a great revolutionary poet of Hungary, and a Hungarian.
British anthropologist JG Fraser was born J. G. Fraser (1854-1941 James George Frazer, James George Fraser), a well-known British anthropologist and religious history folklorist, believes that “witchcraft precedes religion.
1. Born in Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the modern international Olympic movement. Le Baron Pierre De Coubertin (1863–1937), a famous French educator , international sports activist, educator and historian,
2. Princess Saowapa Phongsri’s was born. She is daughter of King Rama 4 in Thailand. later being established as Queen Sirikit in the 5th Reign and celebrating the royal title as HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn His Royal Highness the Royal Millennium was formerly the governor of the reign of King Rama V of Europe. Including being the president of the Council of Councilors (The current Thai Red Cross) is the first.
Chinese painter and seal engraver Qi Baishi was born – Qi Baishi is a master of modern Chinese painting and a celebrity of world culture. He is good at painting flowers, birds, insects, landscapes, and characters. His pen and ink are moist and moist, and his colors are bright and bright, his style is simple and vivid, and his mood is simple and simple. The shrimp he painted is more vivid and well-known.
German physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz died. Heinrich Rudolf Hertz (Heinrich Rudolf Hertz), 1857 years ( Dimba ) in February 22 – 1894 ( Sino-Japanese Year) January 1), German physicist.
The Republic of China is the name and year of the country from the demise of the Qing Dynasty to the founding of the People’s Republic of China. Referred to as the Republic of China. Located in the eastern part of Asia , east of the Pacific Ocean , founded in 1912.
Nobel Laureate in Economics Vernon Smith was born. Vernon Lomax Smith (January 1, 1927 – Professor of Law School and Business School, Chapman University, California, George Mason University, more research.
Start registration of tricycles and personal tricycles used in Phra Nakhon and Thon Buri provinces, Thailand.
World Trade Organization officially operates – WTO , April 15, 1994, in Morocco ‘s Marrakech held in the city of the GATT Uruguay Round of the Council of Ministers decided to set up a more global WTO.
Kofi Annan, the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations , took office. Kofi Annan, the standard name is Kofi Atta Annan (Kofi Atta Annan, 1938 Nian 4 8 -), Ghana Kumasi people, the UN ‘s seventh Secretary General. He is a pair of twins.
The euro is the currency of 18 countries in the European Union . The 18 member countries of the Euro are Ireland , Austria , Belgium , Germany , France , Finland , the Netherlands , Luxembourg , Portugal , Spain , Greece.
People’s Republic of China abolishes agricultural tax – The agricultural tax is a kind of tax levied by the state on all units and individuals engaged in agricultural production and having agricultural income , commonly known as “public grain”. On February 22, 2006, the State Post Bureau issued a face value.
Norway becomes the sixth country in the world to recognize same-sex marriage – Same-sex marriage (or “ gay marriage” or “sex marriage”) refers to the marriage relationship between two people with the same gender or gender identity. Among the supporters of same-sex marriage.
South African anti-apartheid white lawmaker Helen Suss-man passed away Suss-man was born in November 1917 to a Jewish immigrant family in South Africa. During Suss-man’s 36-year career as a congressman, she has been fighting alone and attacking the apartheid system pursued by the white South African government. Suss-man was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice.
Year …. in January 1st
- The English painter William Hogarth passed away.
- Norway gained independence from Sweden.
- Colonel King Nong Ya Ya, Krommueng Prachaksilapakom went to quell the Ho at Thung Chiang Kham
- Founding day of the English Football Association
- Name day Naresuan University
- Independence day in uganda
- Hangul Day, Memorial Day, Hangul Alphabet Day
- Washington Monument Opening Ceremony
- International Day of the Postal Union
- The State Railway of Thailand opened the march for the Southern Railway.
- The Rama VI bridge was destroyed by the Allied aircraft bombing.
- JRR Tolkien, the fairy tale author of The Lord of the Rings
- Rama VI laid the foundation stone Civil Service School of King Chulalongkorn.