Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park also known as the Atomic Bomb Dome, it is located in Hiroshima. Japan Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park was established in 1996 (1996) and was registered as a World Heritage Site in the same year. The original building was designed by the Czech architect Jan Letzel. Completed in April 1915 (1915) was named. Hiroshima Prefectural Commercial Exhibition (HMI) was launched in August of the same year. In 1921, it was renamed the Hiroshima Prefectural Commercial Exhibition.
Hiroshima Prefectural Products Exhibition Hall and in 1933 changed its name again. Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall On 6 August 1945, an atomic bomb was dropped near the building. The building is located near the center of most explosions. The building was preserved after being bombed. It has now become a reminder of the destructive power of the atomic bomb. It is a symbol of hope in peace and against the use of atomic weapons.