Tokyo is tourist spots in Japan that many people who want to travel at the center of this land and see the rising sun then this spot will be one of your goal. If you have a chance to visit then visit here at the first place and first time you visit Japan. Because it is a complete source of entertainment in foods, shopping and culture areas.
This plan was use for travel in Tokyo, Japan around 8 days 7 nights. The path of plan start from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport), Thailand. The following plan as:
Day 1 – Arrive at Haneda Airport
Arrive at Haneda International Airport in the morning and spend the remaining day in Tokyo by use one day pass.
Day 2 – Tokyo (Akikabara – Ueno – Asakusa) Spend full days in Tokyo.
Day 3 – Tokyo (Shinjuku – Harajuku – Shibuya) Spend full days in Tokyo.
Day 4 – Fuji Mountain Spend full days in Fuji Mountain.
- Fuji Mountain
Day 5 – Tokyo (Odaiba) Spend full days in Tokyo.
- Odaiba (AQUA CiTY, DiverCity, VenusFort or Decks)
Day 6 – Tokyo (Disney-sea) Spend full days in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 – Yokohama Spend full days in Yokohama.
Day 8 – Depart from Haneda Airport
Depart Japan from Haneda Airport in the morning so I don’t have time to spend around airport.
Below are some sample budgets for the itinerary plan excluding airfare and shopping.
- Hotel: Use Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu and Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
- Transportation: Buy 72 hours Tokyo subways pass, one day Fuji tour at 11,000 Yen, one day Odaiba pass at 830 Yen, one day Yokohama pass and more.
- Foods: 3,000 – 4,000 Yen per day
- Administration fee: Buy Tokyo Disney Sea ticket