Cause of hair loss and thin hair
Problems with hair loss and thin hair on baldness are most often caused by inherited diseases, drug use, stress, weak health. This is a popular treatment method that is currently effective but it is often a problem at the end and there are some disadvantages or side effects such as
- Medication for hair loss, Finasteride ( Phenosteride ) is an oral medicine for people with inherited hair loss problems. Which the drug acts to inhibit enzymes that cause hair loss Have to take medicine all the time And there have been reports that in some cases, it may cause side effects, such as the lack of ridicule or male sexual performance.
- Minoxidil (Minoxidil) hair growth is a drug that can be used for both men and women. Works well for people with hair loss from the beginning. Drug will act to stimulate the function of hair follicles. Expand the blood vessels in the scalp to improve circulation. Slow down hair loss symptoms and help grow new hair to increase the germination rate. The side effects that may be found are Skin irritation on the skin area and dizziness (In the case of losing to Minoxidil There may be redness and burning sensation, so it should be used in small quantities first. To test whether the skin is allergic to drugs or not).
- Hair transplantation is a surgical operation by a doctor. That will have both old-fashioned surgery that includes two methods: scalp surgery in the occidental area and then cut into small pieces by1 piece per piece. To avoid scars after surgery Which is a tricky method and will take quite a long time, about 6-8 hours. The new surgery will use automatic hair growth tools. Which will pull the hair around the neck, covering the hair and pulling out one by one then put the hair in the area of the skin that needs to be planted Which has the advantage of not taking long time, the hair root is not broken and does not cause scarring But the price is quite high Can only result in about 80% between doing quite hurt And still have to take medicine or apply with the same.
Cure Hair loss with nature by use some example are as:
1.Eating food that is useful By eating 5 groups of food, drinking enough water Do not eat foods that contain MSG. And if it is good, you may also add additional vitamins and minerals. Especially food supplements, nourishing hair roots Restoring hair that is safe and contains nutrients that stimulate blood circulation, nourish hair, strengthen hair roots. And slow down the degeneration of hair cells.
2. Take care of your health by exercising regularly to help stimulate blood circulation. Avoid stress to keep the hormones in the body balanced. Including reducing or abstaining from drinking and smoking
3. Change behavior or avoid behaviors that cause hair loss.
– Mixing pool correctly by washing the hair only once a day while the pool should not rub the hair vigorously, but instead use the scalp massage method instead By using the fingertips to gently massage in the circle while washing the hair This is to help nourish the hair and stimulate blood circulation.
– Do not wash your hair with warm water. Because it will make the scalp dry and hair fall easily
– Avoid heat styling. Because the heat will destroy the hair coating and the protein that nourishes the hair Resulting in dry, split ends, fragile and easily fall off
– Avoid sun exposure for a long time. Because UV rays are another cause of hair loss, moisture and damage to hair coatings. Resulting in fragile, easily broken hair
– Do not use the wrong type of hair styling products. Especially hair styling products that are thick and heavy and contain alcohol Because it will make hair fall and dry easily But should turn to using a hair styling product that is light or spray that does not stick to the hair until it makes the hair sticky
– Choose to use shampoo and conditioner suitable for the hair condition. Like a mild shampoo with organic ingredients and full of nutrients that are beneficial to the hair Whether it is protein, calcium and other important elements that help make hair strong
4. Regular head massage with a massage can stimulate the flow of blood to the scalp. You may massage the head with vitamin E, sesame oil, lavender oil. Or coconut oil By doing it 15 times a day One formula and then warmed to a hot fit before putting it in the palm of your hand and gently massage your head until you feel that the oil penetrates the scalp Then bring the shower cap to cover and leave for about 1 hour, then rinse and wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
5. Dietary supplements for hair follicles especially at present. There are nutritional supplements, hair follicles, and hair loss products. You should choose a 100% natural extract that does not contain chemicals such as hair nourishing supplements.