Hot Hazelnut & White Chocolate Indian Tea Recipes
- Indian Tea (Red Label) 3-4 tablespoons or another tea (such as red tea, green tea, tea
- Rose, pea flower
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut syrup
- 400ml milk
- White Chocolate 70 g
How to make it (Method):
- Mix the milk, syrup and cream in half, add the Indian tea and set aside until it is light enough to boil. Minutes to make the flavor of tea more concentrated.
- Chop the white chocolates into small pieces in a heat-resistant container.
- Take tea to warm up again, filter, put white chocolate to the people together.
- Pour the cream into the remaining cream to a small amount of cream.
- Put the glass on the plate.
If you want to drink iced tea, add about 200 grams of ice per drink (or about 11 ounces).