Where to study Chinese online?
How to Learn Chinese?
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible. The first month or maybe two, JUST FOCUS ON LISTENING.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
Can I learn Chinese?
Writing isn’t the only difficult part of learning Mandarin. The tonal nature of the language makes speaking it very hard as well. … Mandarin Chinese (the most common dialect) has four tones, so one word can be pronounced four different ways, and each pronunciation has a different meaning.