Nepal Country in South Asia which is officially call the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. The country is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Nepal is in Southern Asia between China and India. It covers total area of 143351 sq km and its boundary is 2926 km long in total, bordered by China 1236 km. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
Nepal become landlocked country in South Asia in the Himalayas. Border with Tibet of China And India Nepal changed its rule from a monarchy to a democratic republic in 2007. By the year before. 2006 Nepal was the only state in the world where Hinduism was a national religion. The current constitution of Nepal defines the country as a republic. Besides Hinduism, most Nepalese people respect it. Nepal is also home to the major Buddhist monasteries. Is lumbini The birth of the Buddha.
Important cities in Nepal
- The Kathmandu city is the capital city in Nepal
- Janakpur is a city of tourism. South east of nepal
- Pokhara is a tourist center. The middle of the country
- Lumbini is the birthplace of the Buddha in southern India.
Mongolian and Indo-Aryan Mongolian races from northern India And tribes such as Gurung, Limbu, Newar, Rai, Sherpa and Tamang. Nepali language is the official language.
National Day 7 July, 1946 which is the birth of the birth of King Giovanni. But it ended in celebration in 2006, which the Nepalese government announced was not a public holiday. It is unclear whether or not to change the national day.
Aftermath On February 1, 2005, the Crown Prince seized power. He deposed Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba and held the post of prime minister. Later on April 24, 2006. He has issued a statement announcing political power to the people. On April 30, 2006, Mr. Girija Prasad Koirala was appointed as the 4th Prime Minister, under the leadership of Mr. Koirala.
Nepal is one of the richest countries in terms of biodiversity. Due to its geographic features, it has an area of over 60 meters above sea level, up to the world’s highest peak, the Everest (8,848 meters). Variable airs vary from 150 km in each region, ranging from tropical to arctic climates. These things make Nepal an amazing ecosystem. From the long mountain ranges covered with trees. Tropical forests rich in wildlife. River rapids The valley is cold. The capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu.
Nepal is also a country full of cultural differences. Nepal is home to many people of different nationalities and tribes who have more than 70 languages and dialects. Ethnic minorities include Mongolian people. It comes from Tibet, Sikkim and the mountains in Assam and Bengal. Others are descended from Indo-Aryans, who migrated from the lowlands of northern India.
Nepal is populated by people of different nationalities and ethnic backgrounds, with diverse cultures, languages, languages and dialects. These are divided into the following groups.
The most respected and powerful groups in the society are the Brahmins, the Brahmins, and the Brahmins. The second most important group was The tribes living in Nepal, Gurung and Magar, live in the west and south of the Arran, Varanasi, Himalayas and Ganesh. The tribe, the Limbu, and the Sunuwar, live along the mountain. Canyon valley And the villages in the east, the Sherpa (tribe) and the tribe of the Qur’an living in the Himalayas. At a height of 4,570 meters, the Newar tribe is a very important tribe. Live in the bar at Kathmandu. There are also the Tharu, Yadava, Satar, Rajbanshi, and Dhimal groups inhabiting the lowlands of Taurus. The Brahman (Chhetri) tribe of Thakuri (Thakuri) is scattered throughout.
The above divisions play an important role in influencing the society and politics of the country, such as differences in traditions, languages and cultures. What are the main variables that cause these differences are the ethnic factors. Wan and the geographical environment.
Geographically, it is located in the southern part of the Himalayas with an area of 147,181 square kilometers. The size of Switzerland, combined with Austria, is a small landlocked country. Due to being surrounded by other countries (Land Locked Country)
Agriculture in Nepal is rice, corn, sorghum, sugar cane, tobacco, wheat, beans and potatoes and major minerals of Nepal include lignite, copper, cobalt, iron ore, antimony and lead.
Nepal borders with Tibet and the People’s Republic of China. Sikkim and West Bengal provinces of India, East and Bishan states with Uttar Pradesh, South and West India. The length is from 145-241 km north to south and 885 km east to west. In some areas, it also has a height of 1,220 meters above sea level.
Nepal is divided into 3 regions as
- The Himalayan region consists of 8 peaks of the world (from all 14 peaks) that are over 8,000 meters above sea level, such as the Everest. The height of 8,848 meters, etc., is the area of 27% of the total area.
- Mountain Region has an area of 55% of the total area of the country. This area is divided by the Mahabharata Mountains. (Mahabharat), which is 4,871 meters high, and in the south there is the Churia Mountains, which are 610-1,524 meters above sea level.
- Terai Region is a low plain area which is 26-33 km in width and 305 m above sea level, covering about 17% of Nepal.
Weather in Nepal Different from the topography. From tropical to arctic climates. For example, in the tropics, the tropical zone of the country is hot and humid. The central part of the region is well-weathered throughout the year. Even during the night of winter is cool. In the mountainous area in the north, the altitude above sea level exceeds 3,353 meters, with high mountain ranges with relatively low temperatures in winter.
Nepal has four seasons as
- Spring (March – May) has warm weather. But it may rain sporadically. Maximum temperature is 30 degrees Celsius and minimum 7 degrees Celsius.
- Summer (June – August) is warm to hot. It has a rainstorm. The mountains are green. Maximum temperature 29 ° C, minimum 19 ° C.
- Autumn (September – November) is warm and cool for some time. Clear sky is ideal for walking. Maximum temperature is 28 degrees Celsius and minimum 7 degrees Celsius.
- Winter (December – February) is cool at night and dawn and thick fog, except during the period of light from the sun. The weather is warm. Maximum temperature is 19 ° C, minimum 2 ° C.