Varanasi is the capital city of India. There is a holy river flowing through it. It has a long history of over 4,000 years. It is considered as the immortal city of India and is a pilgrimage of both Hinduism and Buddhists around the world.
Varanasi is also a city associated with Buddhism in many aspects. The birth of the Bodhisattva several times. Varanasi area is the territory covers the forest of Ishigami. The Buddha gave a presentation to the Buddha. It is now known as the substance of the city.
Varanasi is a city with the Ganges flowing from heaven. Varanasi is considered to be the most sacred city. Millions of people from all over India come to perform rituals on the banks of the Ganges.
9 Things that you should know about Varanasi City:
- Varanasi is still a city of its own and is the oldest city. Hindus worship and practice strictly to take a bath to bathe in the river Ganges. It is believed that thousands of years. If you go to bathe in the river Ganges. The sin is gone. And one day, people will go to the bath to wash the water full of water. Especially in the city of Varanasi.
- The city of Varanasi is full of twelve months. Hundreds of Hindus from all over It will lead to Varanasi. Only to be baptized at the Ganges River.
- For Thai people, Varanasi Is a pilgrimage place The Indian people of Varanasi It’s a place to baptize and place to die here. It is said that all Hindus want to die and have cremated here. Some people realize that near death. The children will be brought to sleep here waiting for death. This will lead to a better nation, and sin will be paid off. Some of them despised their children. Let’s burn or float here.
- Brahmanism emphasizes the importance of the Ganges before the time of the Buddha. Today is still like that. It is believed that the Ganges flow from the Milky Way.
- It is said that the Ganges is a consort of Shiva or Shiva. What is the name of the city? Brahmins, the leader of the Hindu faith, attach importance to the city.
• There are more words. The cremation fire was never extinguished. At least 4,000 years old.
- Water in the Ganges Look at the color There are also rubbish. Corpses and organs It is unbelievable that there are many organizations bringing water in the Ganges River. To prove that there is no dirt. Because there are some minerals that can kill germs.
- The Ganges River cruise. Manikhanikar Or a piercing Shiva. The name. Shiva I have a story that. This is the place where Shiva bathed. When he had bathed, he came up out of the river. It turns out that his ear is not missing much find it.
- This area. There are dozens of funeral ceremonies each day around this place. “Hotel of Death” is a small hotel for people waiting for death to stay. And there are sunsets to shelter the rain of relatives who brought the body to the ceremony.
- Hindus believe that death is the decaying old ruin. To reincarnate, but the merit of the soul.