Hotel Consort Osaka is located not far from Umeda by 2 stop station at Nishiakajima-Minamigata Station on Midosuji Line (Red Line). Also this hotel can get through Kansai area easy because the hotel is next to Hankyu Kyoto Line. Hankyu Kyoto Line can get to Kyoto and Nara. You can use Kansai Thru Pass to get in Hankyu Kyoto Line by unlimited stop for 3 or 5 days. The opposite train station call “Minamikata Station”.
Hotel Name: Hotel Consort Osaka, Japan or ホテルコンソルト
City: Osaka, Japan
Location: Japan, 〒532-0011 大阪府大阪市淀川区 西中島１丁目１２−７
Telephone #: +81 6-6304-1511
Rate of stay: Start from 1,000 yen
Hotel Consort is a 3-star hotel with 334 rooms. There are 5 types of room types.
- Single room (Single) is a room for sleeping alone.
- Small Double bed, a small room for 2 people, 1 bed with 5 feet bed
- Twin Room (Twin) Room for 2 people with 2 small beds.
- Double room (Double) Room for 2 people with 1 double bed.
- Triple Room (Tripple) Room for 3 people with 2 small beds
Each room is divided into smoking rooms and non-smoking rooms with breakfast or without breakfast.
Booking a hotel room can be booked with an agency such as agoda.com, booking.com, expedia.com. As far as checking the price first before you booking.
Getting to the Osaka Consort Hotel
- By walking out from Shin-Osaka Station at Central Gate Exit through the BELLAGIO Pachinko & Slot game store, MOS BURGER, as shown in the picture below Until arriving at the railway crossing, near Minamigata Station. Continue walking to another building and find the Hotel Consort on the left.
- By train from Shin Osaka Station take one Subway Mido Suji Line to Nishinakajima-Minamigata Station. The fare is 180 yen.