About Japan Lotto Game
Japan Lotto 6 6/43 started on October 5, 2000. To play the Japanese Loto6 game, choose 6 numbers from 1-43. The winning 6 numbers are drawn as well as a bonus number which can help you win more prizes. Drawings are now held once twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. The odds of hitting the Japan Loto jackpot are one in 6,096,454.
How To Play?
ロト6 Lotto 6 Japan – Lotto 6 has forty-three balls numbered 1 to 43 from which six are randomly selected and one bonus number. You win if you match the right combination of winning and bonus number with your entry. To win a prize you need to get at least three of the winning numbers from 43 in any one game.
Foreigners including members of the U.S. military community, are eligible to try their luck with Japan’s end-of-year lottery. Nenmatsu Takarakuji Jumbo Lottery tickets are 300 yen each (about $3.40).
How to Win Lotto: 5 Tips to Improve Your Odds of Winning the Jackpot.
- Pick random numbers (“lucky pick”) or pick your own numbers (“standard pick”).
- Buy more lotto tickets.
- Create and organize a “lottery pool.”
- Bet on frequently drawn numbers.
How can I increase my chance of winning the lottery?
- Buy more tickets.
- Play with other lottery players in a syndicate.
- Don’t pick consecutive numbers.
- Vary your numbers don’t randomly pick them.
- Play at the right time.
- Find less popular lotteries.
All source and information are from google search engines.