Great Wall of China in Huairou town, China open from7:30 AM–5:30 PM. The wall is separated by a fort. Of ancient China, built in the Qin Emperor’s first time. Most of the walls are nowadays built in the Ming Dynasty. In order to prevent the Mongol invaders and invaders. After that, the wall was built several times again. Later, there were nomadic tribes from Mongolia and Manchuria, able to invade the wall of China has achieved a total length of 6,350 km and is one of the seven wonders of the Middle Ages. It is believed that looking at China from space can see the wall in China.
The Great Wall of China was built 2000 years ago. Do you know that since the time of Qin Shi Huang The first emperor in Chinese history The purpose was to prevent invasions from the tribes in the north. With additional constructions by several other kings Finally achieved The Great Wall of China is one of the most amazing constructions in the world ever.
There are some facts about the Great Wall of China.
- We cannot see the Great Wall of China from the moon. No buildings built by humans Even the only thing that can be seen from the moon is a low earth orbit. We can see the Great Wall of China using radar. It is difficult to see the Great Wall because The color of the Great Wall of China will blend with the color of nature. Is the color of the soil, rock
- The Great Wall of China is not a long wall forever In fact, the Great Wall of China Was built in many eras and lasted for thousands of years. By connecting each part of the wall together Until it was a stretch of thousands of kilometers
- The Great Wall of China is like a tomb of the builder It is recorded that Over 1 million war prisoners and slaves were used as labor to build the Great Wall of China. Many of them died due to exhaustion. And hunger The dead bodies will be buried beneath the wall itself. Centuries ago The Great Wall of China is known as the longest cemetery in the world. It is said that every One foot of the Great Wall is the life of the Great Wall
- The length of the Great Wall of China Until now, no one knows the true length of the Great Wall of China. In Chinese, it is called the Great Wall of China. “Ten thousand Li Walls” (one Li is approximately 1/3 mile long). Roughly, the Great Wall of China is approximately 4 thousand miles or 6,350 kilometers, stretching through grassland, desert and high mountains. The height of the wall is 7 meters and 5 meters wide.
- Construction of the Great Wall of China Can help prevent aggression? The takeover of the Mongol and Manchu both occurred because of weakness. Of the dynasty that ruled China at that time They take the opportunity while the internal rebellion occurs. Take over China With very little resistance
- The Great Wall of China is not just a wall. Every 300 to 500 yards will have a command base to be used to shift the guard and use as an observation point. With more than 10,000 observatories
- The Great Wall of China is a transportation route in the first phase, the advantage of the Great Wall is It helps transportation and transportation on backcountry routes. For example, by the mountains being more convenient
- What was the Great Wall of China built? Before the bricks were used in construction The Great Wall of China was built using stone, earth and wood. Sometimes the soil was packaged between large pieces of wood. And tied together by a woven mat Near Beijing The Great Wall of China was built using marble. In some places, the walls were built using granite. Some places use terracotta West of china The wall was built using mud. Makes it easier to damage The Great Wall of China that we see today Most were built in the Ming dynasty. By using more durable materials such as stones
- The condition of the Great Wall of China at the moment According to a 2004 survey of conservationists, the 6,350-kilometer Great Wall of China is only 1/3 and is currently shortening. Problems arise due to lack of care and conservation. Especially from farmers who live near the Great Wall of China Ignore the government’s announcement that the Great Wall of China is a national treasure.