Flying Fox at Mehrangarh is the new thrill that is being cherished by all. The exciting activity helps you to fly over the Rajasthan’s most splendid fortress. Pacify your adrenaline rush by challenging yourself to try Flying Fox in Jodhpur. As you move through the fort, the breathtaking views of the surroundings and the splendid monument will cast a spell on you. Watching the fort from unimaginable angles and marveling at the unexplored regions of the fort, make the adventure sport a memorable experience.
The enthralling Jodhpur flying fox activity lasts for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours and consists of 6 zip lines up to 270m long. Glide gently over the iconic attraction of Jodhpur and cherish an aerial view of the Blue City along with the Rao Jodha Eco Park and two desert lakes. If you feel this activity is not for you, think again! As you will be equipped with proper safety measures, a short briefing and practice before the event! Make your Jodhpur trip unforgettable by feeling the thrill of adventure activity. You can rest assure of astounding views which you won’t get to observe otherwise.
Note that for people want to Flying Fox in Jodhpur
- Pregnant women shouldn’t partake in the activity.
- Avoid the activity when the weather is not clear.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Get your equipment checked before trying the activity.
- Obey all the instructions sincerely.
- The activity requires some physical activity.
- Update yourself with the complete insights about the sport before trying it.
- Minimum height required is 4ft 7in and maximum weight should 115kg.
- There’s no age limit but little ones must meet the minimum height.
- Make sure you undergo the brief training.
- A parent or guardian’s signed permission is mandatory for all children under 18 years.
- Students must carry a valid student ID.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor well in advance.