The nature of the butterfly pea is a natural ivy. The leaves attached to the alternate trunk consisting of 5 – 7 leaves, sub-shaped leaves or oblong edges, the leaves are rounded, the top surface is quite smooth. Or with floss on top and bottom Purple-blue flowers The middle of the flower is yellow. The pods are quite long, 5 – 12 centimeters long. There are hairs in general. Use seeds to plant and should make the key or hold back to the acrid vine.
The benefit of butterfly pea
- Butterfly pea juice helps to neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Butterfly pea juice drinks help strengthen the body’s immunity and increase energy for the body.
- Helps to slow down aging and aging
- Chok Dog helps to nourish the brain. Increase blood circulation
- Butterfly pea flowers have the effect of dissolving blood clots.
- Helps to prevent ischemic stroke.
- Helps to treat hair loss (blossom)
- Butterfly pea eyebrow to the head, used as a hair growth medicine. Grow hair to help make the hair more shiny black. (Squeezed juice from flowers)
- Reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and coronary artery blockage.
- Helps reduce the risk of cancer with antioxidants.
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes.
- Butterfly pea has the ability to help flush toxins and waste from the body.
- Helps nourish the eyes Helps to clear eyes, wetness (juice from fresh flowers and fresh leaves).
- Help prevent cataracts, glaucoma, eye degeneration from diabetes (flowers).
- Improves the ability to see better
- Take the roots to rub with rainwater Used for eye and ear drops (roots).
- To rub the teeth to relieve toothache and strengthen teeth (roots)
- Used as a laxative But may cause nausea and vomiting (seeds)
- Use root extract as a diuretic (root, leaf).
- Solving the symptoms of abnormal urination
- Used to relieve bruises (flowers).
- Helps to prevent and cure beriberi on the fingers and toes.
- Used to make a pea drink to quench thirst.
- Dried Butterfly Pea flowers can be brewed for drinking instead of tea as well.
- Butterfly pea flowers can be eaten as vegetables such as dip in fresh chili paste or fried in a batter.
- Butterfly pea flower juice is used to make food coloring by giving purple color
- Helps to grow hair, make hair thicker (flowers)
How to use:
Use fresh petals, pounding, adding a little water. Filtered with a thin white cloth, squeezing the water out to get blue water (Anthocyanin) if adding a little lemon juice Will turn purple Use to decorate food color as desired usually used to decorate the blue color of Raerai dessert.