How to use the Forex Market Time Converter in the world?
The forex market is available for trading 24 hours a day, five and one-half days per week. The Forex Market Time Converter displays “Open” or “Closed” in the Status column to indicate the current state of each global Market Center. However, just because you can trade the market any time of the day or night doesn’t necessarily mean that you should. Most successful day traders understand that more trades are successful if conducted when market activity is high and that it is best to avoid times when trading is light.
Concentrate your trading activity during the trading hours for the three largest Market Centers: London, New_York, and Tokyo. Most market activity will occur when one of these three markets open. Some of the most active market times will occur when two or more Market Centers are open at the same time. The Forex Market Time Converter will clearly indicate when two or more markets are open by displaying multiple green “Open” indicators in the Status column. credit http://forex.timezoneconverter.com
Forex trading hours, Forex trading time:
- New York opens at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (EDT)
- Tokyo opens at 7:00 pm to 4:00 am EST (EDT)
- Sydney opens at 5:00 pm to 2:00 am EST (EDT)
- London opens at 3:00 am to 12:00 noon EST (EDT)
And so, there are hours when two sessions overlap:
- New York and London: between 8:00 am — 12:00 noon EST (EDT)
- Sydney and Tokyo: between 7:00 pm — 2:00 am EST (EDT)
- London and Tokyo: between 3:00 am — 4:00am EST (EDT)