Ride a boat in Seine River to see most beauty of Paris view in France. There have 3 companies that operate for the services. Let’s look at the differences of these 3 companies. Which one is better with the right service. Know that when you sit on the boat for dinner along with activities that must use value price. For my suggest that you should buy something to eat first before take a ride.
This is some comparison about 3 Seine River Cruise companies that hits in Paris which are Bateaux-Mouches, Bateaux Parisiens, Vedettes de Paris.
Three cruise companies boat ride along to the Seine River and become popular activity for tourists when you visit Paris. Each of 3 cruise companies will sail through various Paris landmarks that make you see the beauty of Notre-Dame Cathedral., Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower, Louvre and etc.
Let’s start at ….
This is the oldest tour operator in Paris. This port is located near Pont de l’Alma. There are stops at various locations. They have 2 types of services as 1) General Cruises – The cruise takes approximately about 1 hour and 45 minutes per round and boat will depart every 30 – 40 minutes. The style is a two-story boat and on ground floor has mirror round. 2) Restaurant cruise is cruise that serve lunch and dinner to your trip. This Boat service can be board at the pier which opposite the Eiffel Tower. They open daily. During April – September departing from 10.00 am to 10.30 pm and October – March departing from 11.00 am – 21.20 pm. They also have service charge at
- Normal, adults, 13.5 Euro, children 6 Euro
- Adult lunch, 55 Euro and 29 Euro children
- Dinner price ranging from 99 euros to 263 euros
2. Bateaux Parisiens offers luxury long cruise on the Seine River. You can find 7 spots in Paris. All 7 of these ports are located near the Eiffel Tower. This company will not have any other stops like Bateaux-Mouches. There are 2 types of services but it’s cruise views only. And the other way is to reserve meals for lunch and dinner. The duration of the cruise is about 1 hour. The surrounding features are all glass which you will get experience on beautiful views from both sides during the day and night. This cruise depart every 30 minutes. The boarding point are at the Eiffel Tower of all cruises at Port de la Bourdonais. The cruise open daily from April to September and depart from 10.15 am – 22.30 pm. During March to October will depart from 11.00 am – 20.30 pm. There will be no navigation at 13.30 hrs and 19:30 hrs.
Service rate start from
- On scenic cruise Adults 15 Euro, Children under 12 years old, 7 Euro and Free for children under 3 years old.
- On Cruise that including lunch with music entertainment. Price start from 59 Euro – 77 Euro.
- On Cruise with dinner that they have many prices rang which is start from 69 Euro – 205 Euro.
3. Vedettes de Paris. The port is close to the Louvre and consisting of 5 boats with ranging from small boats to large boats. The boat have seats from 140 to 250 seats and tourists can see the scenery while eating. The roof floor is covered with clear glass. There have bar for fruit juice drinks, champagne, wine, served by a tanner bar. The duration of the cruise is about 1 hour and departure every half hour or 30 mins. The boat at Louvre will land at Notre-Dame-Pont-Marie. They open daily from 1 April – 30 September from 10.30 am – 23.00 pm. During 1 October – 30 March can be departure from 10:30 am until 22:00 pm. You can buy online and will get reduce about 30 percent for the morning cruise from 10.30 – 12.30 pm (Tickets are valid for 6 months after the date of purchase).
Service Rate start at
- Tickets for adults 12 years old and above are priced at € 15 Euro.
- Tickets for children about € 6 Euro
- and free for children age of 4 years old.