Narita International Airport which is Tokyo side and take about 64 kilometers to the city. Airport limousine buses can take from both terminals and they stop at most of Tokyo’s major hotels and Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT). Fares range from 2,700 Yen to 3,900 yen.
You can take trains from Narita International Airport which follows:
- JR Narita Express (NEX) 53 minutes.
- JR Airport Liner 80 minutes.
- Keisei Skyliner and Tokkyu trains 60 to 75 minutes to Ueno station in Tokyo.
- The Keikyu Line runs between Narita and Haneda Airports and takes around 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Get taxis from Narita International Airport to the city but its is very expensive around 20,000 yen about 1-2 hours drive to the city.