What is Web 3.0?
Web 3.0 is the third generation of internet services for websites and applications that will focus on using a machine-based understanding of data to provide a data-driven and semantic web. The ultimate goal of Web 3.0 is to create more intelligent, connected and open websites.
Web 3.0 Technology or concepts that will Linking information on the web with relevant content, both within the web or within the network of the world, is a database that is extremely advanced. It is the use of information to explain information (Semantic) together with artificial intelligence (Artificial Intelligent). Web 3.0 is a concept derived from the web 2.0 that has occurred. Allow the website to be able to manage large amounts of data by taking various information Available in the form of Metadata, which means information that can be described in detail, allowing visitors to access the content of the web itself.
What is a Web 3.0 tool?
A new wave of networking technologies, also known as Web 3.0, promises to return the internet to the hands of users. This movement utilises advances in peer-to-peer (p2p) technology like blockchains to build services that protect users over profits.
The technology of Web 3.0
In order to do the things that can be done in the web, for example, there are related technologies as follows:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is the artificial intelligence that creates computers. That will be used as a tool to help predict behavior Analyze human needs When receiving that information The system will give what you want.
- Automated reasoning for the computer system to know how to solve the problem by itself Is processed With reasonable circumstances, including solving the immediate situation As well as improving the system by oneself Automatically goes built-in
- Cognitive architecture makes computers think like humans By imitating the human brain Study the arrangement of brain cells in three dimensions Study electric charge transfer And analyze electrochemical changes in the body During thinking
- Composite applications are a combination of services To work together effectively, such as VDOfrog pulling videos from YouTube to show like a video of that website
- Distributed computing is the use of two or more computers to process together. By using different types of structures Hardware components Or software To use for the most benefit With that computer Not necessarily located on the same area Can be linked via the internet
- Knowledge representation Knowledge representation Is one of the most important branches Before creating intelligence for the system, the system must know how to apply that knowledge first.
- Ontology is the language used to describe relational data. “Data used to describe the meaning of the data” or Tags itself.
- Recombinant text, computer system running Allow humans to manage the system During any working period Is a collaboration But if the computer develops itself that humans cannot control May have unexpected things such as in many sci-fi movies
- Scalable vector graphics (SVG) is a markup language based on the XML standard for describing 2D vector graphics both static and animated images displayed on supported browsers. Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Amaya, Konqueror make When the image is enlarged, the image will not crack. It is useful in making websites as well. Which, if the image is small, will make it display on the web faster
- Semantic Web is a website that has links. Relative to other data sources With related content Effectively In this regard, the links of that data source May be the only network around the world
- Semantic Wiki When there is so much information that you sometimes do not know what to find the desired information with a keyword, so if using a wide search term, but it eliminates the narrow band to get a data search overlap. Or use vertical search combined with privacy to help (Personalize) will be able to access the data as well
- Software Agents work programs To achieve the intended purpose automatically, such as GoogleAds, which will arrange the ads themselves appropriately for that type of website
Web 3.0 is coming, bringing the concept of Web 2.0 to enable Web to handle large amounts of data. As we all know that general users are content creators Have added more numbers such as blog writing, Sharing pictures and multimedia files Resulting in enormous amount of data Making it inevitable that the ability to provide that information By taking various information Those are managed in the form of Metadata, which means Data about data, which makes the website become Sematic Web.
That is to say, the website uses Metadata to describe things on the web. At this time, we will see Commonly, that is the Tag itself. The Tag is the many short words that are the heart of the content. To enable us to access various content By using various tags to access relevant information But instead of the content producers themselves, the Web will process the data and analyze the information and provide Tags as appropriate for us.