Cambodians eat rice as a staple food similar to Thai people. And with chili paste and vegetables as in many ways In Cambodia, most buffalo meat is eaten. Cambodian national food is “Amok”, a popular savory dish in Cambodia similar to Thai steamed bun. By bringing fresh fish meat Boiled chilli curry paste And coconut milk and then cooked by steaming
The process of making this recipe
- Mix the curry paste, coconut milk and chicken eggs together.
- Put the seasoning into a mixing container and stir until combine.
- Add freshwater fish fillets to pieces as well as mix them together.
- Put the yo leaves into the prepared four corner Krathongs.
- Spoon the well-mixed ingredients into the krathong. Steamed on heat for about 10 minutes or until cooked
- Decorated by pouring cooked kratom heads and beautiful red peppers
- Served with hot steamed rice Sprinkled with sliced onions