“Laksa” is a kind of noodle food. Is a traditional Peranakan food. Malay-Chinese hybrid consisting of bean sprouts, fish balls, or shrimp, shrimp, cockles, tom yum water and served with chili paste. Decorated with laksa leaves and steamed fish bun
The process for doing this method is from laksa-singapore.blogspot.com.
- Bring the broth – Boil the water. Use boiled pork ribs or chicken ribs, add to the Knorr root powder, coriander root, pickled garlic juice, radish and then cut into. Will make the taste sweet
- Method – Blanching the noodles, wait in the cup. Add fried garlic, then add minced pork, meatballs (must be blanched first), add half boiled egg and fried wonton
- Condiments – Add chilli, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, orange juice / lemon, ground peanuts, scoop a little broth With spring onion and coriander
How to make stock boiled water Bring the chicken and water to boil and then boil. Add the dried anchovies. Simmer on medium heat for 1 hour. Turn off the heat and simmer at the same time. Pound or blend all ingredients of the curry until it’s homogeneous.
- Set the pan over medium heat. Add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil, then stir-fry the curry paste for 5-10 minutes until the curry turns brown and gives off a fragrant aroma.
- Put the curry that is stir-fried with coconut milk in a soup pot, heat up, wait until boiling, then season with fish sauce.