Nowadays, people are increasingly advocating healthy and natural treatments, such as treating diseases through diet. Here are the nine most popular therapeutic methods in the world. Long-term adherence to diet is useful.
1. Black tea is used to prevent influenza. Japanese scientists use black tea liquid with a lighter concentration than ordinary black tea in the virus.
Soaking the infected area for 5 seconds, the virus loses its appeal. To this end, the researchers suggest that in the high season of influenza, people often drink black tea or insist on using black tea to gargle to prevent influenza.
2. Vitamin B6 prevention and treatment of diabetes France, Italy and Japan have reported that diabetic patients with vitamin B6 lower than normal, supply 100 mg of vitamin B6 daily, and symptoms such as numbness and pain of the limbs will be alleviated or disappeared after 6 weeks. Usually eat more brown rice , flour, eggs, cabbage, dry yeast and other foods rich in vitamin B6, also effective in the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
3. Milk prevention and treatment of bronchitis. A recent survey by American scholars found that 31.7% of smokers who suffer from chronic bronchitis never drink milk, while those who smoke milk every day suffer from bronchitis. 20%. The large amount of vitamin A contained in milk protects the bronchial and bronchial walls, reducing the risk of inflammation. Although milk has many benefits, be careful!
4. Royal Jelly to Prevent Arthritis British scientists have studied a group of 200 arthritis patients and reached a new conclusion: arthritis patients taking royal jelly once a day have a 50% pain reduction and a 17% improvement in joint flexibility.
5. Orange juice to prevent urinary tract infections American obstetricians and gynecologists believe that people who are susceptible to urinary tract infections, drinking 300 ml of orange juice a day, can help prevent and treat urinary tract infections, the effect is better than pure drinking water.
6. Pumpkin seed prevention and treatment of prostate disease A research paper published by American researchers pointed out that eating a handful of pumpkin seeds (about 50 grams) every day can treat prostate hypertrophy and significantly improve the third stage of the disease. Because the active ingredients in pumpkin seeds can eliminate the initial swelling of the prostate, as well as prevent prostate cancer.
7. starchy foods cancer prevention Cambridge University research shows that Australian colon cancer incidence is in Four times the Chinese, the main reason is that Australians consume less starch. Experts pointed out that the butyrate in starchy foods such as bananas, potatoes and peas can directly inhibit the growth of colonic bacteria and is a potent inhibitor of cancer cell growth. 9. Spinach prevention and treatment of retinal degeneration Harvard University recent study shows that eating spinach 2 to 4 times a week can reduce the risk of retinal degeneration. It is said that the key to protecting vision in spinach is carotenoids, which are found in green leafy vegetables to prevent damage to the retina by sunlight.
8. bitter gourd clearing heat and heat, clearing eyes and detoxifying, nourishing blood and benefiting Qi have therapeutic effects on fever, polydipsia, heatstroke, dysentery, red eyes, carbuncles and erythematosus. In addition, regular food can also lower blood sugar, enhance the body’s immunity, and make the skin soft and smooth.
9. Black garlic is a healthy food that is popular in the world. According to research by scientists in the United States and Japan, black garlic is rich in amino acids, including 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body, and has good preventive and supplementary medical effects on cancer and diabetes.