Royal Ratchaphruek Park Formerly Royal Flora Ratchaphruek established on the occasion of His Majesty. Throne reigned 60 years old on June 9, 2549 and the growth of the age over 80 years, on December 5, 2550 as agro-tourism. Learning center garden. Have exhibited various types of vegetation. Agricultural exhibits and other educational events for youth and the general public. For Education Research And is meeting the farmers. The area has a beautiful landscape Architecture.
Attractions Open to visitors, including
- – 250 million year old fossil conifer entrance.
- – Ho Kham Luang
- – Memorial Park Organization As part of various organizations were represented under the theory of agricultural landscaping King.
- – International garden landscaping area from 33 different countries.
- – The area inside the building housing including indoor tropical dome Tai. Building desert plants Soil, plant crops Plant tissue culture
- – Viewing area for outdoor wood wooden wetland Bua Provincial wood and wood veneer Buddhist History and Art History Horticulture Building Thailand.
Places that are open to visitors during the winter, including building additional plants in winter. The tram service within Adult 20 baht, Child 10 baht, visitors should notice a group. (The speaker) is open to visitors every day except Monday from 10.00 – 18.00 at no extra cost.