Tokyo Skytree or Tokyo Skytree TV tower located in the heart of Sumida City not far from Asakusa Temple about 1.5 Km for walk. It is a newly built dormitory and is like another important landmark in Tokyo regardless of the height buildings that challenge with a height of 634 meters. Tokyo Skytree is divided into two stages. The first floor is 350 meters high and the top is 450 meters. It is one of the most beautiful spots to view in the city of Tokyo due to the 360 degree panoramic view. It is recognized that Tokyo Sky Tree is the tallest building in Japanese where to eat, travel, shop in this building is complete. It’s including the aquarium in the building,too.
The attraction of Tokyo Skytree is not all that simple because the top of the floor is Tembo Deck which is the highest Skywalk. The walkway on this floor is slope upwards like a spiral staircase but not steep when walking up, it will reach the highest point of the tower with a height of 451. 2 meters. Another highlight is that the top is a large clear glass panes across the bar which makes the view to the fullest satisfying. It can be said that you can see the entire city of Tokyo comfortably. The recommended time to see should be during sunset with a beautiful view beyond words and eating line with shop that you must visited once. On the first floor there will be a souvenir shop and Musashi Sky Restaurant which is a Japanese-style fusion food with French flavors. It is high class and very interesting on both sides.
- Entrance at 350 meters: Adults 2,060 yen, Youth (12-17 years old) 1,540 yen, Children (6-11 years old) 930 yen and Preschoolers 620 yen
- Enter the floor 450 meters: Adults 1,030 yen, Youth (12-17 years old) 820 yen, Children (6-11 years old) 510 yen, Preschoolers 620 yen
Opening-closing time: 8:00 – 22:00 hrs. and no closed day
How to get there:
- 20 minute walk from Asakusa station
- 5 minutes walk from Tokyo Skytree Station on Tobu Isesaki Line
- 5 minute walk from Oshiage Station on Asakusa Subway Line
- From Tokyo Station, take a bus (30 minutes, 520 yen), departing 3 times per hour.
- From Ueno Station, take the bus (30 minutes, 220 yen), departing 5 times per hour.
- From Tokyo Disney Resort (25-55 minutes, 720 yen), buses depart 1 round per hour.
- From Haneda Airport (50-70 minutes, 920 yen), buses depart 1 round per hour.