Asthma is a long-term disease of the lungs. You might hear your doctor call it a chronic respiratory disease. It causes your airways to get inflamed and narrow and makes breathing difficult. Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness are classic asthma symptoms.
Asthma is a disease that causes the trachea of the trachea to cause the trachea of the crabs. Which reacts to the substance. This will cause more allergies and environment than the bronchial hyper responsiveness and the occurrence of blockage. Before the variable of the airway obstruction, the patient will have a cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath (Wheeze) or panting, which is very rare at mid-morning or near dawn And may disappear by itself or when receiving extended medication windpipe.
- Airway inflammation
- Structural changes in the airways (airway remodeling)
- Bronchial hyper-responsiveness
- Variable and partially reversible airway obstruction
Clinical manifestations Physical examination and / or lung function tests.
Ask for health history
This Recommendation weight ++)
- cough, gasp, tiredness, chest, breath, shortness of breath, with multiple hairs, usually hairs in the hair
- At night or early in the morning, symptoms may be on their own or lost. Bronchodilators. Some patients will have
- The following symptoms can be seen at the following: suppressing the respiratory system, exercising and exercising.
- Irritating substances Change of air that causes allergens such as dandruff.
- Change of mood, chemical, medicine and others
- Commonly found in other allergic diseases such as topic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis
- Inflammatory disease Family allergies, especially asthma
- Cough-variant asthma refers to a patient who has a cough in the middle of the night and has normal symptoms at the time.
- In the middle of the lung examination, a peak expiatory flow or bronchial hyper responsiveness may be observed.
- Questions that help diagnose the disease.
Have you been suffocating before? Or how much gasp is there?
- There is a lot of history that interferes with sleep, hiding or not.
- Is there a wheezing or coughing stray from the body or not?
- Are there any symptoms of wheezing, chest pain, or cough stricken from the stimulation with allergens or pollution?
- Is there a wheezing symptom when there is a whack, and does the wheezing disappear more slowly? (>> 10)
- Is the panting very good with bronchodilators?
While having symptoms The lungs can hear the wheeze, but some people may not detect or hear it while. Excessive exertion in patients with severe or severe symptoms. Lungs may not listen to the sounds of noise, but will detect other symptoms such as cyanosis. Don’t miss the sentence. Chest Fast. Breath. Chest.
While the patient has no symptoms Physical examination may not show normal results. Pong breasts, if a long boat. There may be signs of other allergic diseases, including symptoms of allergic rhinitis, allergic
conjunctivitis or atopic dermatitis
Inspection of the operating room
Pulmonary function examination Can be done in the embarrassment for more than 5 years (leading to guidance +)
Spectrometer by checking FEV1 and FVC
- FEV1 Additive ≥ 12% or ≥ 200 ml (pre and post bronchodilator)
- FEV1 / FVC ratio <0.75
- Peak exploratory flow (PEF)
In the event that diagnosis is not clear or needs information, further research and diagnosis should be made. Consider consulting a specialist physician for other tests, as appropriate, such as:
- Hypersensitivity testing such as allergy skin test, serum specific IgE
- Test for bronchial hyper-responsiveness by methamphetamine, histamine, Manitoulin or exercise challenge test.
- Non-invasive airway inflammation: sputum eosinophil, exhaled
- nitrite oxide, and exhaled carbon monoxide.