Hakone Pirate Ship, Japan
Hakone Pirate Ship is created base on three battleships as model as:
- Queen Ashinoko’s pirate ship which was built in Sweden in the 17th century.
- Victory pirate ship which is a national symbolic battleship of United Kingdom built in the 18th century.
- RoyalⅡpirate ship which was built base on the first-class battleship Royal Louis in France in the 18th century. This ship is a ride on Lake Ashi near Fuji mountain and can see the natural environment around Lake Ashinoko.
Queen Ashinoko’s concept is to offer “heart-fluttering cruise experiences.” The gold body of the ship that stands out vividly against the azure colors of Ashinoko and the rich décor on the ship comprising liberal combinations of an array of colors, shapes, and materials are classic designs adorned with wood materials from floor to ceiling, offering guests a chance to savor the sense of a high-end resort.
The Victory is modeled after the famous HMS Victory, a warship built in England in the 18th century that took part in many historic sea battles and today is preserved and on display as a museum ship. The ship’s colors, interior, figurehead, and other features recreate the ambiance of a bygone era.
RoyalⅡpirate ship that was built in France in the 18th century and was active as a flagship of the French Navy. The atmosphere of the past is reproduced in the interior and exterior decorations and the characteristic corridors in the rear part of the ship. In the special cabin, the entire interior is decorated so that you can feel the culture of France. We have thought hard how to make your trip more fun, and this ship features seafarer puppet figures and rats (ship’s wheel) etc., for you to enjoy in addition to the majestic views of Lake Ashi. In addition, the ship is fully equipped for visitors in wheelchairs.
- Hakonemachi-ko located at 161 Hakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0521
- Motohakone-ko located at 6–40 Moto-Hakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0522
- Togendai-ko located 164 Moto-Hakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0522