Zurich is a small town and has ranked as one of the most tourist cities in the world. There are also international houses around here which is convenient for relaxing, peaceful and close to Zurich Lake.
At the Zurich International House
If talking about the latest travel trips that are the main topic of conversation. This will be inevitable exchange of travel experiences in Asia and America but all this can change the conversation. For exchange on good information about travel and leisure activities. In the city of Zurich or international home there will be many facilities and activities to do such as sitting and watching news and information. From a giant TV screen that is available and there are also various leisure games, billiard tables or even snacks and other services available for a period of 365 days.
You can choose to relax in the comfortable night with 2 or 5 bedrooms or if you are travel in Europe and want to search for something new then in Zurich already be your choice. Zurich International House can answer the best problem for you and you can travel to Zurich’s at the main train station in about 20 minutes and 10 minutes on foot to Lake Zurich. A little further away is the “Rote Fabrik” (Red Factory) cultural center which is the center of culture. Green or verdant is a part of Zurich and will find this only when you start your journey in less than 5 minutes where you will find the beautiful green nature that surrounds you from here.
Zurich International House have buffet breakfast in a full of authentic Swiss breakfasts.
Address Zurich Youth Hostel: Mutschellenstrasse 114 8038 Zürich (ZH)
Phone: +41 43 399 78 00
Fax: +41 43 399 78 01
Open time: all year round
Reception Open: Hours – Open 24 hours
Check in: From 3:00 pm
Check out: before 10:00 am
Information about hostel: Room style
- 16 double / single rooms with bathrooms, toilets
- 14 4-bed rooms with bathrooms, toilets
- 37 bed rooms with sink
- 9 bedrooms in total, 9 beds with a sink
- Total 290 beds (most rooms have shower rooms, toilets on every floor)
Food Service that the hostel have during you stay as
- Breakfast buffet starts at 6.00 – 9.30 hrs.
- Lunch and dinner (there are 3 courses)
- A la carte lunch set
- 24 hour snack
- Have special activities or as the group wants
How to get there:
- about 80 meters from the bus stop, 500 meters from the tram stop, travel from the main train station Tram # 7 and can be connected to the “Morgental” station. It is only a 5-minute walk from this station. You will arrive at the youth hostel Zurich or
- take the S-Bahn train # 8 and get off at “Wollishofen” station and walk for 5 minutes via “over the hill” (or Ascending a small hill) then will arrive at the Zurich Youth Hostel.