Wakayama province is the city that near Osaka city. It is known as a pilgrimage route and has been registered as a World Heritage Site. The city is adjacent to the sea. It is rich in culture, food, abundance of nature, sea and fruits.
This is the attractions that when you visit the city must not miss such as:
- Wakayama Electric Railway: Mew Line or Cat Line Train
- Shirasaki Kaigan: Limestone Beach
- Kumano Kodo : Pilgrimage
- Dorokyo Waterjet: Nature Cruise
- SAKI-NO-YU/Shirahama Onsen: Onsen by the sea
- Kawayu Onsen: Onsen River
- Wakayama shiro: Edo Era
- Kuroshio ichiba: Fresh seafood market
- Log rafting in dorokyo gorge ikada kudari: Traditional log cabins
- Koyasan : World Heritage Site Touch the Dharma Peace in mind.