Has come as a way of exercise enthusiasts. Exercise in our home. And gradually becoming more and more popular In the last few years
Pilates Pilates is considered a highly safe exercise. Because there is little impact Various posture movements Emphasizing softness, continuous, natural fluidity The gesture is specifically designed For the whole body exercise system, movement of various muscles Must be combined with rhythmic breathing as determined If compared to the yoga of India Pilates, Pilates, is another branch of the Western hemisphere whose principles are not far away. Perhaps we have heard of Pilates to combine it with other disciplines, such as yoga, a new term for Yogalates or Yogilates, or sometimes combined with the management of a ball on Fit Ball.
Pilates emphasizes Pilates’s emphasis on the energy centers in the center of the body (the position around the abdomen) to control various movements. (The technical term is called Power Home), which is believed that our body has internal energy that is not used often. In addition to the occurrence of force majeure such as when walking, then an ankle turning accident We will quickly turn it back automatically, according to instinct. Will use the power from this Power Home section. Therefore, Pilates Pilates training is a practice to draw this energy to use more in everyday life. By using determination and concentration to help Which, in the end, will make walking, running, and daily movements more effective And is to train the mind to be calm in himself
Pilates’s training position began with the inventor, Joseph Pilates. There are 34 moves “in return to life through contrology”, but now depending on the curriculum of each branch that branch out, each position has a difficulty level – Easy different From basic to advanced, most of the major positions are called by the name of every school, such as basic exercises for people starting with one hundred (100), double legs stretch, roll up which are not complicated. Rely on tense abdomen and stretching the legs-arms When practicing until sufficiently skilled, then gradually move to practice more difficult positions Or postures that require certain techniques Which should have a trainer to closely look after Because it can be dangerous if you practice it incorrectly. Like a posture that has to be raised to a high back, such as Roll over, Scissors hips up, etc. The trainer must learn how to lift and place safely. Therefore, professional trainers will consider which people should choose which practice. According to one’s body or readiness in each school that has been passed on to Pilates Well, there may be some minor modifications of gestures but the same principles are maintained.
Before exercising Pilates, the trainer should understand the following 8 principles that are at the heart of the training:
- Concentration – concentrating on the posture of each step And blocking other ideas That has fallen into the brain Calming the mind.
- Breath – breathe in long. Then breathe out to the max without holding back Breathing constantly flows, like breathing in everyday life. But contracting the abdominal muscles to help force a flat stomach while breathing in and out (The principle is different from yoga, when breathing in the stomach must be bloated) In addition to practicing full breathing, then It is also a way to help fit the abdomen.
- Centering– Combining the focus on the center of the body around the abdomen (Power Home), tense the abdominal muscles for controlling all postures of every part, make the body work in the same unit as the orchestra control
- Control – Forcing the body to work against gravity To strengthen the body The more slowly the body moves Against gravity, the more strength.
- Precision – placing hands, feet or starting position in the correct position will help control the movement. And continuity of management well.
- Flowing Movement – Movement from one position to another position must be done continuously. Like a wheel that spins at a constant speed throughout the movement.
- Isolation- Pilates training will be a unique challenge for each person with different physical conditions. Studying the correct techniques will enable the trainer to learn their own body structure. And can control the separation of the work of the muscle groups in each part better.
- Routine – Repetition regularly will increase the level of expertise for the trainer. Can develop into a more difficult posture in no time.
Good results from regular Pilates training
Regular Pilates training on a regular basis Contact with each other will have a positive effect on the body. Helps to stretch the muscles and break down fat, making the muscles more firm and firm. It is also a practice using the mind to help control the body’s functions. Practice the coordination of various organs. Create balance Increase the agility, flexibility, flexibility, strength of the various systems. In the body to work efficiently It also helps to manage the spine. Develop personality, posture and relieve aches Practice breathing effectively, reduce stress, make the mind clear. And most importantly, Pilates is a workout that challenges players But highly safe Reduce the risk of injury Because the body is practicing the flexibility of the body all the time
People who practice Pilates will see effects on their body slowly or quickly, different from person to person. Those who practice good results must regularly. At least about 3 times a week. If this can be done, then it will start to see good results for the body after approximately 15-20 training sessions. Pilates is considered a musculoskeletal exercise program. Not managing for the heart. Therefore, trainees can practice Pilates along with aerobic exercise such as walking, dancing, aerobics or swimming, as well as if people want to lose weight as well. It should not be neglected to eat food that is correct according to nutrition principles.
For those who want to practice Pilates Must choose a reliable study standard There are trainers specializing in examinations that have been certified by the Pilates Institute in particular. Verifiable And if it is good, then should choose to study in classes with few people (not more than 10 people / floor training positions / 1 trainer for the positions that use tools) so that the teachers have an opportunity to look after. Thoroughly Because of performing various postures If done incorrectly, there is a likelihood of injury to the body as well. This is for your own benefit.