Celery is a marshland plant in the family Apiaceae that has been cultivated as a vegetable since antiquity. Celery has a long fibrous stalk tapering into leaves. Depending on location and cultivar, either its stalks, leaves or hypocotyl are eaten and used in cooking.
Celery – The trunk and leaves are light green, smells like Chinese celery, but the big trunk is suitable for “women” who want to lose weight 100 grams of celery, giving only 13-17 kilocalories of energy, high in fiber helps us feel full longer And can reduce hunger as well There are also many other benefits.
- Helps to neutralize free radicals, slow down aging, help strengthen immunity, prevent colds
- Helps to relieve menstrual pain. Before and after menstruation
- Celery has polyphenols Helps reduce inflammation. And prevent cancer by inhibiting carcinogens in the body
- The juice from “Celery” has properties as a sedative. Helps to sleep better Helps to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Celery helps detox and detoxifies the body. Help clean the blood
- Celery is high in potassium. Helps to expand the blood vessels. Preventing ischemic heart disease
- Helps to nourish the eyes and skin. “Celery” has many vitamins such as vitamins A, B, C and beta carotene.
- Celery is rich in calcium and phosphorus. Helps to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Celery helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol, sugar levels, triglycerides. And fat in the blood vessels
- Celery has an effect as a hot poison to cure heat in the digestive system, cure dysentery, diarrhea, diarrhea, flatulence.
Warning, celery juice may be harmful. Or not suitable for you
- Celery on the market may have chemical residues. Should be washed thoroughly with soaking potassium permanganate, leaving Or looking to buy organic Because of you squeezing only water to drink The nutrients that are concentrated are the same as in the case of chemical residues. If drinking and having abnormal symptoms, dizziness, head Should stop immediately.
- Some people may be allergic to celery without knowing it before. If drinking, itching, skin rash, inflammation, palpitations or swelling, stop immediately.
- Pregnant women and during lactation Do not drink in large quantities because the substances in the celery can cause the uterus to contract and there has been no studies on the juice cleanse or drink this large amount of celery in breastfeeding mothers, so should be avoided first.
- People who are already taking medication to lower blood pressure shouldn’t drink celery juice because the vitamin K in the celery may interact with the medication you take.
- People at low pressure Dizzy Fainting easily should be avoided Because celery contains phthalides that can help dilate blood vessels. Causing blood pressure to drop While this broccoli juice is better for people with high blood pressure.