In general, postpartum depression Will occur during the first 6 weeks after birth However, it can happen at any time until your child reaches puberty and there is a tendency to experience more of this condition If you or someone in your family has a history of depression or emotional illness before.
Some symptoms that can be observed include
- Panic or fear Especially about children, the future may have a lot of possessive behavior Or not to let other people just have children
- Feeling anxious all the time Health and safety of yourself and those around you.
- Crying frequently without any causes or incidents
- Want to sleep all the time But do not feel enough rest
- Feeling desperate all the time
- Feeling that you are a bad mom