Iced Matcha Strawberry
This is the perfect iced drink with green tea matcha latte, blended with a rich, sweet strawberry milk.
- Milk size 180 ml.
- 3-4 strawberry or strawberry syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- Half a cup of hot water
How to do it:
- Start by making strawberry milk. Pour the pistachio milk into a saucepan and put on low heat. Followed by pouring the strawberry puree. And stevia sugar down Stir all ingredients together. Then filter and put in the refrigerator.
- Pour matcha powder mixed with hot water. Stir until the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Put the prepared diced strawberries into a glass. Followed by ice And chilled strawberry milk mixed with milk at first and
- Pour the melted matcha into a glass. Beautifully decorated and ready to serve