Is chlorophyll really good? 27 benefits of chlorophyll!
What is chlorophyll? Chlorophyll ( Chlorophyll is ) a chloroplast grainy green in plant cells. It is the part of the plant that is formed by the food process of the plant after exposure to sunlight. The structural formula of chlorophyll is very similar to the structural formula of Heme, the main structure of human red blood cells. The first person who discovered this substance was a scientist named Hans Fischer.
It is believed that if our body receives chlorophyll, it will be a precursor to red blood cell formation for the body. Especially when there is a deficiency in the production of red blood cells, such as in anemia, etc. Usually in our body, more than 2.5 million cells are created and destroyed, especially those who work hard. Red blood cells in the body will be destroyed more as well. And our bodies have to be created to replace in equal numbers all the time, but when our bodies are impaired in making red blood cells. The cause may be due to a lack of precursors such as chlorophyll. When left to be impaired for a long time, it will cause the body to malfunction. Because red blood cells are a very important food transport system in the body.
However, there is an argument that chlorophyll extracts cannot be used to make red blood cells. Because it has a completely different structure and function of red blood cells. Because the main function of chlorophyll is to help plant photosynthesis only.
- Chlorophyll contained in plants is divided into water-soluble types. and another type that dissolves in fat In which the fat-soluble type is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America. But the water-soluble type is edible. However, this must not exceed the specified standards. It is prescribed to eat no more than 100 milligrams per day. Because if more than that may be harmful to the body.
- Taking excessive amounts of chlorophyll in dietary supplements or in food coloring. May cause the color of urine or feces to turn green. and may cause diarrhea However, there are no reports of allergic reactions to chlorophyll.
- All kinds of dietary supplements In principle, this is what we need to eat when the body is deficient in those nutrients. But if our bodies are not deficient in any nutrients You do not need to take dietary supplements. Just eating all 5 food groups is considered sufficient for the body. because if the body has more nutrients than normal It may cause harm or harm to the body, so if you eat vegetables or fruits that are green enough in your daily life. You do not need to take chlorophyll supplements in any way.
- taking chlorophyll supplements In the research of medical nutrition in foreign countries, there are both positive and negative research results. Suffice it to say that it’s not the only benefit if we’re eating it incorrectly or in excess. Therefore, before choosing to eat chlorophyll supplements. You should read the warnings on the box before eating and we also need to know whether our bodies need these nutrients or not.
- In this regard, most scholars also view chlorophyll supplementation as wasteful. and suggest that you should turn to eat more green vegetables as a source of chlorophyll It will be more beneficial to the body and not waste a lot of money. for dietary supplement chlorophyll powder Used to brew with drinking water, also known as Chlorophyll water which has claimed many properties Therefore, good judgment should be exercised. Because many of the benefits still lack credible supporting evidence. which chlorophyll supplements claim to be natural substances In fact, in the manufacturing process, chlorophyll is extracted and chemically reacted with other substances to form new substances.
Benefits of Chlorophyll
- Believed to help your skin shine bright.
- Believed to help add freshness to the body. add vitality
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes
- Help strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Reduces symptoms of allergies, asthma, allergic reactions
- Help increase the amount of red blood cells to balance.
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Helps eliminate toxins in the body
- It helps in the treatment of various diseases.
- Contributes to the prevention of cancer
- Helps relieve headaches and migraines.
- Help reduce the problem of coronary artery disease or varicose veins.
- Helps reduce body odor or odor caused by internal organs in the body
- Used as a deodorant (see very little effect)
- Reduces acid in the stomach and intestines.
- Helps the excretory system to work normally.
- Contributes to the relief and treatment of constipation
- Helps relieve symptoms of cystitis.
- Helps relieve menstrual pain
- Benefits of Chlorophyll Help clean the wound to be clean better than other substances.
- Contributes to the prevention of hepatitis and kidney failure.
- It helps to restore liver function.
- It is effective against various infections (but less effective).
- help kill bacteria
- Used to heal wounds and aid in wound healing. Let the wound heal faster than usual
- Helps to eliminate the bad smell of the wound
- Help reduce toxic symptoms or side effects from certain drugs.