Faculty of Business Administration Finance and Banking
Study of analysis, planning and control of finances. Various corporate financial management systems of partnerships, companies, state enterprises, credit management Role and importance of financial markets financial institutions and businesses both at home and abroad This will give you the skills to analyze financial feasibility. of companies or agencies, both public and private Knowledge of business unit risk analysis and management and manage their own finances Have knowledge and ability to analyze securities Securities group management as well as various derivatives.
- Completion of general high school Or vocational or equivalent from an institution accredited by the Ministry of Education
- There is intelligence in tackling
- To analyze the rationality
- able to adapt to the economic situation. Society and politics
- Able to perceive new science and technology well.
- Should have good basic knowledge of mathematics and English.
Finance graduates can choose from four main career paths:
, Financial Analyst
, Credit Analyst
, Feasibility Analyst. Analyst
- Corporate Finance
Financial Officer Financial Officer
of government and private sector
- Securities and Investment Banking (Securities and Investment Banking)
- Fund Management
Derivative Fund Manager